Re: undergrad tech writing students

Subject: Re: undergrad tech writing students
From: dmc7938 -at- UCS -dot- USL -dot- EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1993 18:18:39 -0600

David:

I entered TW as a last resort, unsure what to do with a Master's in
English and an interest in computers. I was hooked. And I realized
that my writing style, that never seemed to please my professors in
grad school, was perfect for technical writing. Guess that's what
happens when you like to clear, factual, and _to-the-point_.

I've always been a _bottom line_ kind of person.

8-)

deany m. cheramie
university of southwestern louisiana
deany -at- ucs -dot- usl -dot- edu