Re: Is everyone going to Dallas?

Subject: Re: Is everyone going to Dallas?
From: BERGEN -at- UNTVAX -dot- BITNET
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1993 21:17:30 -0500

I've seen a lot of messages and complaints about the high cost of
the conference. Yes, I want to say that I LIVE in the Dallas area,
and even as a full-time student with a reduced rate I will probably
be unable to attend. At the time of the conference I will be unemployed
and looking for a job but even $80 will be too much for me then. My
director is not going unless the school pays (unlikely) because she
cannot pay $350 --- I realize that attending would have its benefits,
but if you can't afford it. . .

Janie Bergen at the University of North Texas, Denton, TX