Re: Getting Started in Tech Writing

Subject: Re: Getting Started in Tech Writing
From: WAYNE IVUSICH <EPUB09 -at- TOWSONVX -dot- BITNET>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1993 20:46:17 -0500

Tom,

I started with the Univerisyt of Maryland School of Medicine (in Baltimore)
in 1984. From what I've experienced and others within the Maryland-VA-
DE area, universities, college, etc. are a good source and always need
someone who can act as Grammar Police if necessary.

Although I'm no longer with U of Md, I've been able to stay within the
tech writing field and have expanded into layout and design.

Good Luck!

Wayne Ivusich
Towson State University
Towson, Md