Query: electronic membership

Subject: Query: electronic membership
From: Randy Allen Harris <raha -at- WATARTS -dot- UWATERLOO -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1993 16:24:59 -0400

Sorry to clutter up everyone's mail boxes for such a specific request, but
I need an answer fairly quickly, and I don't have electronic addresses for
any STC administrative folks.

Does anyone know if I can sign up to the STC electronically (say, with a
credit card number), and get a fax of the receipt? It's time to file for
my professional allowance, and I've let things run late. Thanks.

Randy Allen Harris
raha -at- watarts -dot- uwaterloo -dot- ca
Rhetoric and Professional Writing Program 519 885-1211, x5362
English, U of Waterloo, Waterloo ON N2L 3G1 FAX: 519 884-8995