Re: Popular Culture

Subject: Re: Popular Culture
From: RUEDNBRG -at- NYUACF -dot- BITNET
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1993 20:36:26 -0500

Date sent: 21-APR-1993

Peter: I have forwarded your request to the perform-l -at- nyuacf -dot- Among other
things, they are concerned with popular culture... you might want to check
it out to see if anything there relates to your interests.

>Anyone know of a list related to, coonected with, somehow
>in the general ball-park of POPULAR CULTURE? Would sure
>appreciate a lead.

>Thanx,

>Peter
>* Peter Montgomery Montgomery -at- camosun -dot- bc -dot- ca *
>* Exitus effigium effigies exituum *

Lucia Ruedenberg
New York University
Dep of Performance Studies
Email: ruednbrg -at- ACFcluster -dot- NYU -dot- EDU