New England residents

Subject: New England residents
From: lpraderio <lpraderi -at- CLIFF -dot- WHOI -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1993 18:14:29 EDT

Hello,

I know there must be lots of tech communicators on this list who are in the
Massachusetts/New Hampshire/Rhode Island area. If you're interested, I'd like
to create an e-mail list to send meeting information for the Society for
Documentation Professionals, a tech comm group based out of Boston that
sponsors monthly meetings in the Route 128-area.

If you want to be on the list, please send me your e-mail address.

Thanks.

Laura Praderio
Internet address:lpraderio -at- who -dot- edu
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution