Re: Contract??

Subject: Re: Contract??
From: Art Campbell <artc -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1993 17:37:55 GMT

Well, I disagree with the net wisdom of "get a lawyer."

I think a book agent who makes his living negotiating with publishers
and representing authors knows more of the ins and outs and ends up
costing less.

The Writer's Digest books and magazines always list a herd of agents.

If you'd like the name and number of the one who negotiated my last
third party book, send me some e-mail . . .

Art

--
Art Campbell artc -at- world -dot- std -dot- com 72227 -dot- 1375 -at- compuserve -dot- com
DoD 358 _Real_ BMWs have just two wheels.