Re: I have many immediate openings for Techwriters

Subject: Re: I have many immediate openings for Techwriters
From: Ad absurdum per aspera <JTCHEW -at- LBL -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 24 May 1993 20:22:05 GMT

> E-MAIL RESUMES ARE ENCOURAGED. E-MAIL COSTS NOTHING TO SEND

Merde poo-poo, monsieur. Every step along the line costs
somebody something, even though it may be hidden from the
end users. No free lunch in datacomm, or elsewhere.

Whether using company-provided net.access to send your
resume to a headhunter constitutes poetic justice... well,
that depends on you and the company. :)

Joe
"Just another personal opinion from the People's Republic of Berkeley"