Re: Messages . . .

Subject: Re: Messages . . .
From: John Ferstel <jwf3885 -at- UCS -dot- USL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1993 16:10:14 -0500

Andrew, when a member of this list writes a response that includes a
typo that he or she cannot go back and correct on a primitive "mail"
system, do you really think that pointing out the typo has very much
to do with "accepting criticism positively, and realising that we all
continue to learn"?

Not everyone on this list has access to the same hardware, software,
that you might have. I am unwilling to judge everyone as if he or she
has my access to an editor device or mailer.

Jack Ferstel
Dept. of English
U. of SW Louisiana