Re: Redlining

Subject: Re: Redlining
From: Art Campbell <artc -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 15:59:49 GMT

In addition to the other suggestions, I'd add (for DOS platoforms):
XyWrite, Redliner (I think that's the name, by Jurisoft), FrameMaker
(also on UNIX and MAc), and any number of homebrew scripts based
on DOS utilities. This is also pretty easy to do under UNIX, with
scripts and standard editors.

--
Art Campbell artc -at- world -dot- std -dot- com 72227 -dot- 1375 -at- compuserve -dot- com
DoD 358 _Real_ BMWs have just two wheels.