Re: What to do in CyberSpace

Subject: Re: What to do in CyberSpace
From: Gary Zimmerman <garyzim -at- INFERENCE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1993 11:23:13 PDT

This is in regards to Dan Brinegar's questions about the Internet.

Send mail to 'brendan -at- cs -dot- widener -dot- edu' and ask Brendan P. Kehoe for a copy
of his manuscript "Zen and the Art of the Internet" (Subtitled "A
Beginner's Guide to the Internet".) ((Yes, I KNOW I stuck the period
outside of the double quote. So sue me. ;-))

Lots of useful advice and descriptions of what the Internet is all about
and the types of things you can do. It really is a tremendous resource,
and you're well advised to learn about this valuable tool.

Gary Zimmerman || If you don't know what
Internet: garyzim -at- inference -dot- com || you're talking about,
Voice : 310-322-0200 x122 || talk about it ALOT.