Re: What to do in CyberSpace

Subject: Re: What to do in CyberSpace
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1993 10:41:39 PDT

sanders_j -at- TBOSCH -dot- DNET -dot- GE -dot- COM said:
> value), some of the people using and interacting with the Net only have the
> most peripheral access to it.

Then nothing, even better help files, will increase access to the net.

> Yes, it is much more polite to simply help yourself, rather than bother
> some-
> one else for it, but if you don't have a choice...?

These books exist in hardcover, in bookstore. I guess that I am basing
my reaction on how I have felt in the past when people asked me for things
that they could get themselves.

> In any event, similar information on where to mail away for information,
> particularly on such topics as using the InterNet, are also of great interest
> to me, for simple curiosity reasons.

Then read alt.internet.services, or the equivalent bitnet group (whose
name escapes me).

--Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com