On-line editing

Subject: On-line editing
From: Greg Kushmerek <gkushmer -at- JADE -dot- TUFTS -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1993 09:57:01 EDT

> From: "M. T. Anslin" <mta -at- CYBERSPACE -dot- ORG>

> It seems to me that back when I used Microsoft's Word for Windows and
> Word for Presentation Manager, thatad an Editors feature--allowing
> multiple editors to make unprinted notes in different colours. We
> used it fairly often to make suggested changes to shared docs.

I don't use PM Word anymore since it was YABMP (Yet Another Buggy Microsoft
Product) that has a tendency to not spell check words on pages beyond
page 20.

However, if you're looking for a good OS/2 word processor, DeScribe 4.0
also has this notes feature. I use it all the time for when I want to
make note of points that need checking/for future revision. I don't
know if Wordperfect 5.2 or 6.0 do this. I haven't seen Ami Pro for
Presentation Manager yet either.

BTW - does anyone have a recommendation for one of the following?

- Freelance Graphics for OS/2
- CorelDraw 2.5 for OS/2

I was looking at Freelance, but now Corel is available for $199.

Cheers,

--gk

Greg Kushmerek "They [Australians] don't spell 'beer'
Sr. Researcher/Development with four X's out of ignorance. . .And
Tufts University light beer is a creation of the Prince
Medford, MA of Darkness."
gkushmer -at- jade -dot- tufts -dot- edu -Morse, Thames Valley C.I.D.-