Converting HG 3.0 "CH3" graphics to WP 5.1 "WPG" graphics

Subject: Converting HG 3.0 "CH3" graphics to WP 5.1 "WPG" graphics
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1993 20:06:53 EDT

I'm relatively new to this conference, so I apologize if this is an FAQ,
but I need to know how to convert graphics created in Harvard Graphics 3.0
(with an extension of ".CH3") to the ".WPG" graphics format used in
WordPerfect 5.1. Unfortunately, WP's GRAPHCNV program doesn't seem to
recognize HG ".CH3" files and, therefore, won't convert them. I do have
access to Hijaack, if that would help.

Please respond to my CompuServe ID: 76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com -dot- I'll be
happy to post the correct procedure if anyone else is interested.

Thanks much!

Lori Lathrop
Lathrop Media Services
Georgetown, CO 80444