Re: Usage question

Subject: Re: Usage question
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1993 18:13:01 PDT

Re: the "Demo Suite" debate. It sounds like a marketing ploy
to me. "Demo Suite" sounds bigger and fancier than "Demo Room"!
("Demo Heaven", on the other hand, had a nice ring to it!)

However, the audio/video suite explanation sounds equally
plausible -- I wasn't aware of that term before. Thanks for
teaching us something!

Faith Weber
weber -at- easi -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com