Re: job - comm mgr - cincinnati

Subject: Re: job - comm mgr - cincinnati
From: Jacobs Chris <jacobs_chris -at- SMTPMAC -dot- ADS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1993 08:29:28 U

My husband and I (he works for a newspaper as copy editor, I work for tech.
consulting company as writer/editor) are looking into the possibilities of
freelance editing. We're wondering if anyone out there has an estimate of the
going rates for proposal-type editing in government contracting/grant
procurement. Any clues? Thanks in advance...
Chris