STC & Internet

Subject: STC & Internet
From: "S.North" <north -at- HGL -dot- SIGNAAL -dot- NL>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1993 15:21:07 +0200

Robert Bononno might have an idea with his suggestion for a UseNet group.
However, I can only read UseNet; I can't post out (well, I can really but only
via via, i.e. an e-mail to cs.utexas.edu). Still, I'd vote for it.

====== Never use a short word when polysyllabic terminology will suffice. ======
Simon JJ North BA EngTech FISTC Quality Group, Software R&D
north -at- hgl -dot- signaal -dot- nl Hollandse Signaalapparaten BV