Re: Spanish translations

Subject: Re: Spanish translations
From: Tony Roder <TONY -at- SLACVM -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1993 09:17:00 -0800

Commercial translation programs: Globalink and Translation Assistant are
two that are available for the PC. Neither will provide a finished
translation ready for printing: they will require extensive editing by
a professional translator. The quality of the translation will depend
significantly on the type of material you are processing.

Machine translation is not yet the magic answer.....

If you want to discuss this further, contact me by e-mail and we'll
exchange phone numbers.