Re: Re[2]: Job Information

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Job Information
From: "Dorothy J. Canepari" <dc4o+ -at- ANDREW -dot- CMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1993 11:12:40 -0400

I am a double major in Biology and Technical Writing at Carneige Mellon
University. I am a member of the American Medical Writers Association,
but I was wondering if there are any other technical writing
organizations I can join which might help me with my career? Also, I
was wondering how important it is for me to have a masters degree? Are
there jobs available for technical writers who have a B.S. or is it
better for me to go on for my masters?

Dorothy