STC phone number?

Subject: STC phone number?
From: "Christie S. Johnson, Office Automation" <CSJOHNSO -at- US -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1993 15:19:17 PDT

Hi... I was wondering if someone out there would be able to help me out
here!

I moved about six months ago, and have written to STC twice asking them to
change my address on their mailings. However, I don't seem to be getting
through to them; I haven't received anything from them for that 6 months.
(So that's $45 worth of membership that I've missed out on!!! grrrrrr....)

Does anyone out there know a phone number I could call to talk to someone
about this? I'd really like to receive the back mailings, at least.

Thanks,
Christie

Christie S. Johnson csjohnso -at- us -dot- oracle -dot- com
Technical Writer 415-506-4682
Office Automation 5OP461