Re: ISDN Integrated Systems Digital Network

Subject: Re: ISDN Integrated Systems Digital Network
From: Ad absurdum per aspera <jtchew -at- CSA3 -dot- LBL -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1993 06:49:00 PST

>I'm doing a project on ISDN and was wondering if someone out there
>would be good enough to help me locate information on it.

You might try on comp.dcom.isdn (or whatever comp.dcom variants
your system gets). Shameless plug: 'Long about August or
September 1988 in Byte, you'll find a little intro to ISDN by
Duncanson and Chew. Heck, these days you might even be able to
get an ISDN line and the requisite customer premi$es equipment
from some local phone companies, depending on whether your area
is served by an ISDN-capable switch.

Good luck,
--Joe
Battle-scarred refugee from datacomm documentation