WinWord auto list numbering

Subject: WinWord auto list numbering
From: Chet_Cady -at- OCLC -dot- ORG
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1993 11:26:40 -0400

Months ago, someone on (in?) one of these lists complained about not
having enough control over the results of WinWord's automatic list
numbering. (I think you didn't want it to insert periods and may
have wanted the numerals to be in a different font from the list's
text.)

If this was you and you haven't solved the problem on your own,
please write to me (though it may take me a couple of days for me to
answer).

Cheers!
Chet Cady
cady -at- oclc -dot- org