List of Lists

Subject: List of Lists
From: Greg Kushmerek <gkushmer -at- JADE -dot- TUFTS -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1993 11:53:12 EDT

> Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1993 08:54:02 CDT
> From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>

> To get a complete list of all listserv lists, send a
> mail message to:
> LISTSERV -at- KSUVM -dot- BITNET

While this is a great way to see what's available in the Listserv
universe, I still _highly_ recommend that you go and get the file
interest-groups.txt from the /docs directory at nic.near.net

This file is now 1.3 megabytes (I just downloaded the updated version)
and includes LISTSERV as well as number of non-LISTSERV groups. You
can request it be dowloaded as a compressed file: just tag a capital
".Z" at the end of the file. Make sure you ask for it in binary
if you go this route.

For those of you without ftp, Princeton runs a mail FTP server; however,
this file is so large that your mailer may not accept it.

Good luck,

--gk

Greg Kushmerek "They [Australians] don't spell 'beer'
Sr. Researcher/Development with four X's out of ignorance. . .And
Tufts University light beer is a creation of the Prince
Medford, MA of Darkness."
gkushmer -at- jade -dot- tufts -dot- edu -Morse, Thames Valley C.I.D.-