Re: Indexing Technical Manuals

Subject: Re: Indexing Technical Manuals
From: Sarah Mahoney <smahoney -at- U -dot- WASHINGTON -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1993 08:29:31 -0700

Hi-
I recently subscribed to this list and have enjoyed the discussions so far.
I'm not currently a member of STC, but am interested in joining.
Does anyone have information about the Seattle Conference that
he/she could email, mail or FAX to me here at U.W.?
Thanks,
Sarah

Sarah Livingston Mahoney (206) 685-8979/wVM
Univ. of WA, Seattle (206) 685-8911/FAX
4534 11th Ave. NE, Suite 208
Seattle, WA 98105 (JC-22) "GO DAWGS!"