Re: degree programs

Subject: Re: degree programs
From: Len Olszewski <saslpo -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1993 16:04:10 -0500

Regarding certain recent messages about the RPI program:

Although I have a low opinion of people who publicly criticize other
people or institutions by name, I also recognize their right to be
heard. I trust they also recognize my right to not listen.

Let me invite the membership of this list to join me in ignoring
rhetoric of this caliber, and to avoid responding in a similar manner. I
would hate to see the high quality of polite and useful discourse here
deteriorate in response to this kind of innuendo.

|Len Olszewski, Technical Writer |"That boy's about as sharp as a sack|
|saslpo -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com|Cary, NC, USA|o' wet mice." - Foghorn Leghorn |
| Opinions this ludicrous are mine. Reasonable opinions will cost you.|