State's Names

Subject: State's Names
From: Margaret Gerard <margaret -at- TOSHIBA -dot- TIC -dot- OZ -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1993 10:26:47 EST

Thanks very much to everyone who responded to my question and particularly to
those who sent me a list.
The group in which I work has fairly frequent dealings with US companies often
no fax number is given; only address and phone.
If we can't interpret the state abbreviation and the city or town is unfamiliar
to us we don't know what timezone they are in :>) This makes telephoning a bit
hit or miss.
Thanks again,
Margaret Gerard