[no subject]

From: Proving_Kellys_Point -at- ANYWHERE -dot- ANYWHERE
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1993 19:13:57 MDT

One or two people have been pointing out that anyone can theoretically
fake a user ID and e-mail domain. Depending on the software and
routing used, the true source may be untraceable. If anyone ever
had any doubts, this letter ought to prove the point.

If you want me, I'll be at the beach, catching some rays with
kelly -at- beach -dot- today -dot- com -dot-

I wonder what the legalities are if someone were to nail up
inflammatory posters on telephone poles, and put someone else's
name on them. That's the pre-email equivalent of what we're
discussing, isn't it?

Plus ca change, plus ca reste la meme. N'est-ce pas?

P.S. I'm not hoffman -at- logicraft -dot- com -dot-