What? No Quality?

Subject: What? No Quality?
From: Saul Carliner <CUISACX -at- GSUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1993 20:05:41 EDT

A few days ago, I posted a request for information on what people are
doing in the area of quality. Are you collecting quality metrics? If
so, which ones? Are you into process improvement? If so, which processes
are you tracking?

Does your silence mean that you're not involved in any quality efforts?

Surely that can't be true! So please, tell me what you're doing. Inquiring
minds who already read this week's Enquirer want to know!

"
Saul Carliner, Ph.D Student CUISACX -at- GSUVM1 -dot- GSU -dot- EDU
Instructional Technology 404/892-3945 (w&h)
Georgia State University