Re: Help Me!!!!

Subject: Re: Help Me!!!!
From: Daniel John Brinegar <6545 -at- EF -dot- GC -dot- MARICOPA -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1993 21:20:08 -0700

> Entry : 1500 (77 words)
> Author : LOWE -at- NAUVAX -dot- UCC -dot- NAU -dot- EDU
> Subject : Help Me!!!!
> Written : 09/08/93.12:25pm

> Hi all,
> I was wondering if anybody could give me some information.
> I will graduate with my English BA in December and am hoping
> to find a technical writing job in the Phoenix, AZ area.

> Thanks in advance.

> - Dave

> internet lowe -at- nauvax -dot- ucc -dot- nau -dot- edu
> bitnet lowe -at- nauvax

Greetings! If yer new to the list, or haven't heard, I'm the
Phoenix Chapter online-liason...(Or whatever ya wanna call it this week
<grin>)

Any questions about the Phoenix Chapter, feel free to e-mail at me...

(I've contacted Dave Lowe with some pertinent info. )

Note: My $2000 IBM TeleType here at school makes it extremely
difficult to transfer Phoenix Chapter publications to you. But if you can
use a diskette or hardcopy of any Chapter pubs, send yer snail-mail
address to me and I'll do my darndest to get it out to you <grin>.

(Note-to-myself: Get a list made of Chapter pubs to offer other
groups and individuals.)

Regards,

| Dan BRINEGAR aka BENU |
| Research Droid Glendale Community College |
| 6545 -at- ef -dot- gc -dot- maricopa -dot- edu Electronic Forum, Glendale, AZ |
| *CARSEF Manager, Phoenix STC |
| (Central Arizona Regional Science and Engineering Fair) |
| Coming in March to a High School Near You! |