Re: Advice, anyone?

Subject: Re: Advice, anyone?
From: Paul Trummel <trummel -at- U -dot- WASHINGTON -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1993 10:49:50 -0700

Swallow pride and deliver "what the client requests, right or wrong." A
personal note to your immediate superior should indicate your surprise
at the alterations and request that your name not appear in the
publication. This will cover you contractually and also express your
indignation. Do not put the finished work in your portfolio!