Resume questions from a (hopefully) future tech writer

Subject: Resume questions from a (hopefully) future tech writer
From: LOWE -at- NAUVAX -dot- UCC -dot- NAU -dot- EDU
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1993 21:46:18 -0700

Hi all,
First off, I wanted to thank everybody who replied
to my "help me" plea.
Many suggested joining the Phoenix Chapter of STC.
I am waiting for a membership packet and hopefully will be
a member soon!
QUESTION: Does anybody have a good professional
objective? The one I am currently working on is "A position
as a technical writer where I can use my language skills to
(and that's where I need a little help!) To what? To
effectively communicate ideas? Argh!
I am also open to any correspondence concerning
technical writing. I look forward to reading my e-mail
everyday and would like anyone who wants to tell me what
their career is like to do so.
Hope to hear from you soon!
- David Lowe
lowe -at- nauvax -dot- ucc -dot- nau -dot- edu
lowe -at- nauvax