Region 5 Conference and stuff

Subject: Region 5 Conference and stuff
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1993 13:14:31 -0500

Dan,
I got the Proceedings articles that you sent while I
was on vacation. THANK YOU!

I am interested in attending the Reg. 5 conf.
While you probably discourage questions like this,
please reply anyway:

What other hotels are near the Scottsdale Hilton that
may be cheaper and might provide shuttle service?

I'm glad you made the leader's conf. free.

If I go, I will need to stay 3 nights to get the cheaper
airfare, so I was thinking about not staying at the$85/night
place all 3 nights.

LaVonna Funkhouser
vp Oklahoma Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com