Re: Reviews and red pens: an informal poll

Subject: Re: Reviews and red pens: an informal poll
From: Sarah Mahoney <smahoney -at- U -dot- WASHINGTON -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1993 10:58:51 -0700

I agree with you, Faith. I like any color that stands out,
so I don't miss any comments. My #1 preference is red ink.
Regarding the psychological aspects, my reviewers are and have always
been constructive, (not condescending), and that may be the
reason red doesn't bother me. I'm also pretty lucky in that I
always feel I can discuss changes requested. I don't always
get my way, but I usually get to put in my two cents!
-Sarah Mahoney
-Technical Communicator
-Univ. of Washington, Seattle