Re[2]: Tech Writer category in ETS

Subject: Re[2]: Tech Writer category in ETS
From: Jane Torpie <Jane_Torpie_at_III-HQ -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1993 11:03:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

Liz & Barry -

ETS has a computerized system called SIGI+ (don't know what the acronym
means) that helps career-searchers clarify values and rank their
importance. I tried it out b/c I wanted to see how my personal values
matched those listed for Technical Writer. (Yes, they were pretty close.)

In the "For More Information" section, the STC was listed as the source.

Let me know if you'd like more info about this ...

Jane