Re: one-person dept.

Subject: Re: one-person dept.
From: laila <shamjils -at- EXPERT -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1993 09:05:10 EST

Hello. My name is Laila Shamji, an international student from Kenya.
I read the mail that has been posted by you and various others, and I
wuold like to add that it is really very true--that one person
departments do exist. I know that I am only a student, but I am a
waiter captain at one of the cafetarias in school. I end up managing
and supervising an eight hour shift with approximately 20 other
students. So, I kind of know the feeling of having to do everything
yourself because the crew that I do have is not exactly very helpful.

I wonder if the "real" world out there will get any better?