USFWS-one person show

Subject: USFWS-one person show
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1993 00:32:39 EDT

Kim -- In answer to your question, the technical documentation and
training that I do at the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is for the
Network Control Center, which manages all of the information resources
for FWS and provides network management services for their local and wide
area networks. I haven't had much contact with their field stations or
biologists; however, they will be part of the audience for the FWS
Internet User's Guide and Internet training that I'm currently developing
for them. Did I answer your question?

Lori Lathrop
Lathrop Media Services
Georgetown, CO 80444
INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
or lathropl -at- mail -dot- fws -dot- gov