Re: Recent sexism postings

Subject: Re: Recent sexism postings
From: Michael McClatchey <mmm -at- AISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1993 16:24:43 -0500

>I guess I don't understand why some think this discussion does NOT
>belong.

I y'all want to talk about race and gender *as they effect technical
communication*, all power to you. I'll listen, and maybe even participate,
although as a white male I've gotten a little gunshy...8^)

If you want to ramble on about who has more to learn from who, count me (and a
lot of us) out.

What's the non-gender-specific way of saying of "fraternally"?

Yours any way,

Michael McClatchey mmm -at- aisinc -dot- com
Marketing Communications NeXTMail welcome
Applied Intelligent Systems, Inc. (opinions expressed are not necessarily
110 Parkland Plaza those of my employer)
313-995-2035 / FAX 313-995-2138
Ann Arbor, MI 48103