More Elec. Pub. info

Subject: More Elec. Pub. info
From: Dickie Selfe <rselfe -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1993 08:37:19 -0600

Margaret Gerard from Australia reminds me that not all people can get at US
publishers easily, so I am posting further information on _Elec. Publ._:

Editorial Offices
EP and TypeWorld
One Technology Park Drive
P.O. Box 987
Westford, MA 01886
FAX: (508) 692-7806

Electronic Publishing (original one I posted)
Circulation Dept.
Box 2709
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74101

Subscription Offices (another one)
1421 South Sheridan
Tulsa, OK 74112
(918) 831-9537
FAX: (918) 831-9497

I found an 800-331-4463 number on the subscription form, but I'm not sure
where it will get you.

Dickie Selfe 102 Walker
rselfe -at- mtu -dot- edu Michigan Technological U.
906-487-3225 Houghton, MI 49931