Re: Internet guide (was- Inv

Subject: Re: Internet guide (was- Inv
From: Tracey Showalter <tshowalt -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 14:55:29 -0500

Reply to: RE>Internet guide (was: Invita
re: It's a decent book, but it may be a bit much for a first
reading, and it costs money (any is too much in most people's budgets
:-) I wrote a series of articles for a University publication a year
and a half ago, giving a basic introduction to the Internet. It
covered using telnet, ftp, archie, and a rather nice little list of
services, most of which are probably still around.

If there's sufficient interest, I could dig it up and post it...

Steven J. Owens
uso01 -at- unidata -dot- com

Steven,
I'd be interested in reading that post.....

Tracey Showatler
tshowalt -at- sctcorp -dot- com