Re: Internet guide

Subject: Re: Internet guide
From: Michael McClatchey <mmm -at- AISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 15:13:35 -0500

"Zen and the Art of the Internet" is the one I've read. It's free, as far as I
know. It was written by Brendan Kehoe, and I believe it's available through
ftp.

I could dig up the real story if anyone's interested.

Michael McClatchey mmm -at- aisinc -dot- com
Marketing Communications

Applied Intelligent Systems, Inc. (opinions expressed are not necessarily
110 Parkland Plaza those of my employer)
313-995-2035 / FAX 313-995-2138
Ann Arbor, MI 48103