Re: graphics packages for X windows

Subject: Re: graphics packages for X windows
From: Lubo Cipin <lubo -at- ALGORITHMICS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1993 15:01:35 -0400

Hmm. I just re-read your post after sending my first message to you.

So let me just say: my message had the audacity (you could call it arrogance)
to suggest stepping right up from DecWrite to FrameMaker. But who am I to
come and tell you this?

I just have been spoiled for a year using a strong multi-platform package
that does basically everything I need all at once, including graphics.

Cheers,

Lubo

PS: FrameMaker runs on UNIX platforms (X, OpenWindows, etc.) such as SUNs and
DECs, HPs, RS6000s, MACs, in Windows, and on NeXTs. And document files can
be moved from one platform to another without using a filter.