Re: Internet guide at DEC (oops!)

Subject: Re: Internet guide at DEC (oops!)
From: Michael McClatchey <mmm -at- AISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1993 19:53:28 -0500

Sorry, everybody - I was given the wrong information. The address is:

gatekeeper -at- dec -dot- com

My apologies for any and all inconvenience...

<blush>,

Michael McClatchey mmm -at- aisinc -dot- com
Marketing Communications
Applied Intelligent Systems, Inc. (opinions expressed are not necessarily
110 Parkland Plaza those of my employer)
313-995-2035 / FAX 313-995-2138
Ann Arbor, MI 48103