Professional Writing Advisory Boards

Subject: Professional Writing Advisory Boards
From: LUPODJ -at- PUCAL -dot- BITNET
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1993 11:29:50 -0600

Our Professional Writing faculty are considering the merits of
establishing an advisory board and we'd like to arm ourselves
with as much info as possible from those who've done the same.

If you have experience setting up, serving on, or dealing with
an advisory board, I'd appreciate hearing your insights -- both
from academe and from industry.

Please include references to any literature out there on the
topic that you feel would be helpful. You may post to me
privately if you wish. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Dan Lupo
Purdue Unviversity Calumet
LUPODJ -at- PUCAL -dot- BITNET