Greetings

Subject: Greetings
From: "MICHAEL A. BURRIS CAMBRIDGE 577-4863" <BURRISM -at- LEIA -dot- POLAROID -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1993 14:34:37 -0500

I am a new member of the list. ( Just joined today ) My writing style
leans more towards the creative side, but I have a technical background.
Where can one look for jobs when you don't have 3-5 years experience in
this field ? Am I being presumptious to expect a job as a technical
writer without having a solid understanding of the " field " ?

Technical Writing, seems to span a great many fields i.e. computers,
machinery, instruction manuals. ( I think I would do well with instruction
manuels on consumer products. ) I'll take any opinions please.

Thanks,

Michael A. Burris
Cambridge, Massachusetts
BURRISM -at- LEIA -dot- POLAROID -dot- COM