Re: Job Posting

Subject: Re: Job Posting
From: "Bruce B. Harper" <BHARPER -at- VTVM1 -dot- CC -dot- VT -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1993 09:17:57 EDT

On Tue, 19 Oct 1993 16:33:26 -0500 Tracey Showalter said:
>Job Posting
>Hello Everyone:

>We have an opening here for a tech writer.
~~~~
No offense, but where is HERE? I have heard of SCT Corporation, but have
no idea just where it is located. Posting the location of a job can go
a long way toward helping people decide if they want more information or not
(and save you time from having to say "The job is located in South Nowhere,
300 miles from Someplace" to anyone who has an inkling of interest in the
position).
Bruce

Administrative Display System Bruce B. Harper, Manager
129 Smyth Hall, Institutional Research
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia 24061-0433
(703)231-5019
BHARPER -at- VTVM1 -dot- CC -dot- VT -dot- EDU