Re: business cards

Subject: Re: business cards
From: Vicki Rosenzweig <murphy!acmcr!vr -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1993 11:17:28 EDT

Well, the business cards my organization uses have both name and
logo, and they look fine. Unless your organization is well known
and the logo includes the name, you'd better include the name
(the striped IBM tells you who you're dealing with even if the
card doesn't say "International Business Machines" or even
"IBM Federal Systems Division" as well, but that's unusual). If
you think it's too cluttered, I'd seriously consider dropping
the logo rather than the name, or ask myself if there is too
much other information: you don't really need three phone numbers,
a home address, and two email addresses.

Vicki Rosenzweig
vr%acmcr -dot- uucp -at- murphy -dot- com