Re: business cards

Subject: Re: business cards
From: Jane Torpie <Jane_Torpie_at_III-HQ -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1993 18:04:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

Laila -

Here's more of my thoughts ... pardon me for not getting them in my first
post; I'm one tired writer.

Something else to consider is whether the logo contains the company name.
Xerox, Coca-Cola, Ford, and IBM do fine with just the logotype. Sybase
(nautilus shell), Corel (stylized C), and Polaroid (colored rectangles)
need the company name for identification.

In either case, I can't recall seeing a business card without the full name
of the company (plus address & telephone number).

Jane Torpie
Easel Corporation
Burlington, MA