Re: templates

Subject: Re: templates
From: Len Olszewski <saslpo -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1993 10:33:28 -0500

> About dress codes... There is some evidence that the actually DO increase
> productivity. Formal codes may not be needed, but it seems that when
> people dress "professionally" it reminds them that they're there to work...

This is a rude shock; all this time I thought I was being paid to have a
good time! I *knew* I shouldn't have subscribed to this list!

Say, does anybody know where they sell wingtips around here?

;-)

|Len Olszewski, Technical Writer | "Incorrigible punster. Do not |
|saslpo -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com|Cary, NC, USA| incorrige." - Saying on a button |
| Opinions this ludicrous are mine. Reasonable opinions will cost you.|