Technical writer e-mail nightmares

Subject: Technical writer e-mail nightmares
From: Ken d'Albenas <kendal -at- AUTOTROL -dot- CUC -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1993 22:44:09 MDT

Here's a potential e-mail nightmare, friends. :-o

I just read a letter to the group that looked like it
came from me! Seems there are two kendals working at
different offices of the same company, both writing
to the techwr list.

One of them is named Kendal Stitzel, so his e-mail ID
is kensti, but "kendal" is what you may see in your mail
headers. He signs his mail "Ken."

The other one (me), is named Ken d'Albenas, so his
e-mail ID is kendal. He, too, signs his mail "Ken."

Both can be reached at "autotrol.com". My letters
will usually show auto-trol.cuc.ab.ca instead, but,
e-mail headers being what they are, who notices anyway?

And both apparently write long letters.

I predict some confusion ahead. Apologies to you
all in advance. (And apologies to kensti if anything
I write causes him to be tarred with brushes meant for
me.)

Cheers,

Ken d'Albenas
(-::
Replies to: kendal -at- autotrol -dot- cuc -dot- ab -dot- ca
Tar and feathers to: kendal@/dev/not

People who claim they don't let little things bother them
have never slept in a room with a single mosquito.