Re: geological prospects

Subject: Re: geological prospects
From: Kay Schimmelman <kay -at- ZYCOR -dot- LGC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 11:08:45 CDT

Alun Whittaker's assessment may be true, but we're looking for an experienced
tech writer right now and we can't find anyone who is qualified. We want at
least five years of tech writing experience, experience with software user
documentation, advanced degree in English, Tech Writing preferred. Good
writing samples a must. Our emphasis is on writing skills before any other
consideration. Unix and Framemaker experience and some geoscience background
would be very nice, but we're not looking for miracles.

The job is for writing geoscience software documentation and training
materials.

The position is in Houston. Unfortunately, there is no moving allowance
allotted for this position, but it is a good company to work for.

Landmark Graphics
15150 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77079

The hiring person is Sue Duffield, Manager of Learning Products. DO NOT
call her, send her a resume.